Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy New Year Everyone

Well I've not managed to blog for a couple of weeks. Just want to say to anyone who pops by to see if I have managed to get onto my blog 

  A Very Happy and Healthy 2018. 
This year has not been the best one , but I know others have had a lot worse. My main hope is that my mum will finally get settled somewhere and will feel happier. I just wish for peace, health and happiness. 
Enjoy your last day of the year if you are able. 
I couldn't find a photo or picture that I really wanted to use so I decided to pop this one on :-) This is Ralph our fur Grandbaby :-) - he joined his family back in March and has been keeping them, and all visitors on their toes since. Here he is on Christmas morning in his Santa outfit. It wasn't on for long!!!!!! He is a beautiful boy and I hope he has made you smile.


Happy New Year - see you in 2018 all being well !!!





2 comments:

  1. Dear Anne.. I'm glad to hear your mum is doing better. That is one cute dog! Have a super 2018.

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Teresa. I do wonder at times why i bother with a blog , it can be quite soul destroying. Hope you have a super 2018 as well. x

      Delete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...